The Blind Mark will help you get perfect drywall cutouts with no measuring. Just insert the target in the receptacle before hanging drywall. When you're ready to cut the hole, hold the Blind Mark Locator magnet over the area where you think the receptacle is located. When it finds the receptacle, the magnets will snap precisely into place where the receptacle is located. Trace around the locator, cut, then install. With the Blind Mark you simply put it up once, cut the hole and you're done.
- Works on drywall, plywood, particle board, laminated flooring, masonite, exterior siding, cement board, tile backsplashes, slate and more
- Target magnets fit standard single or multi-gang, standard or thin plastic or metal boxes for any new construction installation
- No more measuring and no risk of mis-measuring - just locate the receptacle, mark, cut and you're done
- Twice as easy as other receptacle locating methods because you only lift the drywall once
- You can even use it as a stud finder
- Includes 3 target magnets so you can easily find multiple boxes at once, saving time