Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a 'Z' at the end of the model number).
- For use in structurally-sound staircase framing
- Eliminates complicated stringer notching that can weaken the stair stringers
- Also ideal for heavy-duty 90┬░ connections where a narrow angle is needed
- 1-1/2 in. x 8-1/4 in.
- Made from 12-Gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. strong-drive SDS screws